Someone got in touch with me after seeing my blogs asking me if I have sources for a "Black Abaya Dress in Abu Dhabi" Now, I am from India and…
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is located on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf, off the coast of the mainland.
The modern skyline and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi. Marina malls also reflect the city’s focus on oil exports and commerce.
We at Birbaboti export women’s apparel to The United Arab Emirates in wholesale on a regular basis.
Dubai is the city that makes up 73% of our exports to the country, followed by Abu Dhabi which is the rest 27%.
People in the UAE prefer to wear Islamic style clothing. But there is a steep interest rise in Western or Indo Western wear as well.
Most of our orders that we get from UAE are Indo Western clothing making upto 50% of our exports to the nation. At second place we have modest wear clothing with our special designs at about 26%. At a close third place we get orders for Uniforms which makes up to 20% of our exports. 4% of our exports are Ethnic clothing to the country.
The most important aspect of the apparels exported to The United Arab Emirates is the requirement of the materials to be more summer friendly as the temperatures there get too warm like they do in the other middle eastern states.