Someone got in touch with me after seeing my blogs asking me if I have sources for a "Batwing Abayas in Jeddah". Now, I am from India and I am…
Jeddah, a Red Sea port city in Saudi Arabia. It is a modern commercial hub and a gateway to the Islamic holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Resort hotels, beaches, and outdoor sculptures line the Corniche, a seafront promenade anchored by the iconic King Fahd’s Fountain. The city’s Al-Balad historic district dates from the 7th century and features traditional coral-built homes.
We at Birbaboti export women’s apparel to Saudi Arabia in wholesale on a regular basis.
Riyadh is the city that makes up 61% of our exports to the country, followed by Jeddah which is the rest 39%.
People in the Saudi Arabia prefer to wear Islamic style clothing. But there is a steep interest rise in Western or Indo Western wear as well.
Most of our orders that we get from Saudi Arabia are Indo Western clothing making upto 50% of our exports to the nation. At second place we have modest wear clothing with our special designs at about 26%. At a close third place we get orders for Uniforms which makes up to 20% of our exports. 4% of our exports are Ethnic clothing to the country.
The most important aspect of the apparels exported to Saudi Arabia is the requirement of the materials to be more summer friendly as the temperatures there get too warm like they do in the other middle eastern states.